Be Part of a Truly Historic Club.
The Village at Machrihanish Dunes has established The Kintyre Club in the spirit of the original club of the same name, which was founded in 1825 by Glasgow businessmen who had roots in the Kintyre region. The original Kintyre Club remained in existence for over 125 years – right up until the 1980s. The club was originally founded as a charitable and social club whose primary purpose was to raise funds and distribute charitable donations to Kintyre residents and causes.
Today’s Kintyre Club follows in the original Club’s charitable and social footsteps. In addition, Kintyre Club members and their guests have special dining privileges at the private* Kintyre Club restaurant within the elegant Ugadale Hotel. Members also have access to a number of special events, club outings, privileges and recognitions reserved for members of the Club, according to the selected member participation level.
In the spirit of the original Kintyre Club, 100 percent of all dues received are donated to Kintyre-area charities. Currently the Club maintains the following membership levels with the corresponding annual dues as follows:
- Patron Member- £10
- 1825 Member – £100
- Herdsman’s Horn Member – £300
- President’s Medal Member – £500
To join, renew or for more information, please call 0800 151 3701 (within UK) or +44 1586 810000 (outside UK) or you may print the form provided below and send by mail or facsimile to the address provided on the form.
* Entry is restricted to The Kintyre Club members and their guests, guests of The Ugadale Hotel & Cottages, guests of The Royal Hotel in Campbeltown and golfers that have played Machrihanish Dunes that day.